Our Highest Honor
Since its founding in 1930, St. George’s School has benefitted from the selfless efforts of extraordinary individuals who have helped to build the great School that exists today. To ensure that these men and women are appropriately acknowledged, the Builders of St. George’s School Recognition Program has been created to formally recognize those volunteers, faculty and staff members, and donors who have made truly extraordinary, transformational contributions over time to the building of the School. The Builders designation represents the highest award the School will confer in recognition of extraordinary support. Reflecting a genuine love of the School, this support may involve either personal effort ‘above and beyond the call of duty’ and/or financial support.