With the school year coming to a close, I would like to highlight some key dates relating to our various end-of-year ceremonies. We have enjoyed another stellar year in all our areas of endeavour, and we look forward to finishing on the same note. I would like to draw your attention to some key dates, which were published over a year ago.
Prize Day Ceremonies are key celebrations for our community, and our expectations are that ALL students will be in attendance. A reminder of those plans:
Wednesday, June 6 – Middle School Prize Ceremony (Grades 8-10)
Everyone is welcome to attend and ALL Grade 8-10 students are expected to be present.
- Grades 11 and 12 will be dismissed at 12:30 pm.
- Grades 8-10 will have lunch followed by an Advisor period (for attendance). The ceremony begins at 2:00 pm and will finish by 3:15.
Wednesday, June 13 – Junior School Prize Day
The closing ceremonies for the Junior School begin at 10:30 am and the boys will be dismissed for the summer at its conclusion. Everyone is welcome to attend.
Friday, June 15 – Graduation Ceremony and Grades 11-12 Prize Day
This is a memorable ceremony for our students, their families, and the school community. Everyone is welcome to attend, and ALL Senior School students are expected to be present.
- Grads will attend the Georgians’ Luncheon at 12:00 noon in McLean Hall.
- Grades 8-10 will meet with their Advisor for attendance at 1:00 pm. The Ceremony begins at 2:00 pm and will conclude by 4:15 pm.
Any questions should be directed to your son’s Head of Grade:
- Mr. Courtney Klassen (Head of Grade 8)
- Mr. Chris Healy (Head of Grade 9)
- Dr. Philip Webster (Head of Grade 10)
- Mr. Steffen Tweedle (Head of Grade 11)
- Mr. Pat Palmer (Head of Grade 12)
For those who wish to attend, but require special consideration (seating arrangements, disabled parking), please contact Nancy Kudryk in the Headmaster’s Office at email@example.com
For those parents and other relatives who are unable to attend in person, the event can be viewed live HERE.
Dr. Tom Matthews