WELCOME TO THE GEORGIAN PARENT NETWORK!
Over the past few years we have been focusing on building our Alumni Relations Office and ensuring we have great connections to all Old Boys in our network. Through feedback by way of surveys, many Georgian reunion events, and thousands of personal interactions, we have learned that our Alumni truly value their network and their connections to St. George’s School. This incredibly important strand in our school community is thriving and growing every year. The Old Boys network is diverse and supportive, and very global.
But you were there with us as parents (or Grandparents) when these same Old Boys were just students! We have heard from so many of you that you miss your connection to St. George’s, or that you would just like to still know what’s happening here today. Some of you have maintained friendships made here when you were parents of boys in the School, and others have since become Grandparents of new boys in the School! As such, we are pleased to announce that Georgian Parents and Grandparents can now sign up to stay connected with events and news from St. George's School.
BY JOINING YOU WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING WAYS OF REMAINING CONNECTED.
• Twice annual mailing of The Saint – our school magazine
• Invitations to a variety of key school events throughout the year
• Life Membership in the St. George’s School Parents Association
• Opportunities to volunteer at St. George’s School (e.g. Hamper Drive, the Fair, Boards, etc.)
• Let us know if there is anything else you would like!
We look forward to welcoming you back!