STEP 1 | MAKE AN INQUIRY
Contact us by phone or email.
STEP 2 | SUBMIT AN ONLINE APPLICATION
Submit form and application fee online. Subject to deadlines.
STEP 3 | SUBMIT REQUIRED SUPPLEMENTAL DOCUMENTS ONLY
- School Report Cards (Final Report Cards from past two years)
- Drawing (Grade 1 only; please include a drawing by your son of something that makes him happy)
- Personal Video (Grade 6 to 12 only):
At St. George’s School every child is known, loved and engaged. St. George’s School values genuine connections and building a strong sense of community. Making meaningful connections impacts our happiness and well-being. We ask that you reflect on one of the following questions. Please record a 45-60 second video explaining your answer.
- Describe a personal connection you have, with whom, and how this relationship is meaningful.
- When you are joining a new community of peers, how do you know it will be a good fit for you? Explain three (3) things you might look for.
- SSAT Character Skills Snapshot (Grade 6 to 12 only)
- Character Reference Form
- Any IEPs and/or psycho-educational reports
Please note: The Admissions Committee will not review any documents not requested, including certificates, photos, or additional reference letters– regardless of who they are from. These will be discarded if submitted.
STEP 4 | ATTEND INTERVIEW BY INVITATION
Receive invitation to attend:
- Student and Parent Interview
- Group Interview for Grade 4 to 12, local applicants
STEP 5 | COMPLETE TESTING
- Grades 1 to 3: In-house testing by invitation
- Grades 4 and 5: Open SSAT at any test location
- Grades 6 to 12: Open SSAT at any test location worldwide (Sign up for a test at: www.ssat.org)
STEP 6 | APPLICATION DEADLINES
- Grade 1: November 1, 2018
- Grades 2 to 12: December 3, 2018
Boarding Student (Grades 8 to 12):
- Early Decision: December 3, 2018
- Regular Decision: February 1, 2019
- Late Applications: Rolling (Contact Us)
Please do not delay submission of your online application, as supplemental materials can be submitted as received and uploaded online.
STEP 7 | RECEIVE DECISION BY ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE
Offers of Acceptance: Families must respond within 10 days as outlined in the offer letter.
Declines: No action required.
- Families confirm their intention to remain in the wait pool.
- Submit updated report cards when applicable.
- The Wait Pool expires on September 1st if offers cannot be made.