- To expose all students to a programme of progressive skill development in a variety of major & minor games and other physical activities
- To promote an appreciation and enjoyment of participation in physical activities and establish the habits associated with an active lifestyle
- To provide all students with an opportunity to experience regular, meaningful and enjoyable competition
- To promote and develop appropriate social behaviour and cooperation through games
- To promote the development of healthy mind and body
Students should behave in a manner that promotes the efficient use of class time, the achievement of instructional objectives in a safe and enjoyable environment for themselves and others.
All Junior Schools students are expected to have the following items:
All items of clothing and equipment must be labelled and stored in a PE locker.
- 1 school tracksuit
- 2 Wing T-shirts
- 2 pairs of black school shorts
- 5 pairs of white socks
- 1 pair of INDOOR running shoes
- 1 pair of OUTDOOR running shoes
- 1 lock for PE locker
- 1 pair of sports goggles
- 1 swimsuit and goggles (swimming) only applicable to boys in grade 3 to 7
- 1 towel
Please note that for all new boys to the school they will be permitted to participate in a white t-shirt for the first few weeks of school. Once a wing has been identified for them then they must get a wing shirt to wear for every PE class.
Most of the items listed above are available at the school store